Section 508 and access to this website
We are committed to providing an excellent user experience, regardless of disability. We frequently review this site to ensure that it meets or exceeds the requirements of , which requires that information and computer technology (ICT) be accessible to people with disabilities. Section 508 requires that ICT developed, 采购, 维护, or used by the federal 政府ernment be accessible to both employees and members of the public with disabilities.
- If you believe you may need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability to access information on or to use this website, 请求一个.
- If you encounter issues with any page on our website that present a challenge for users with disabilities, 请让黄金城集团知道.
- If you believe you have been unlawfully denied access to this website or other CFPB ICT because of a disability, 学习如何投诉.
If you have general questions about CFPB’s compliance with Section 508, contact the CFPB Section 508 coordinator at CFPB_可访问性@cfpb.政府.
Section 504 and access to other programs and activities
黄金城集团也遵守 , which requires generally that all CFPB activities and programs be accessible to members of the public with disabilities. We make sure that individuals with disabilities can participate in and enjoy the benefits of all CFPB operations and resources available to the public. This includes providing accessible educational materials and ensuring equal access to public meetings and other events.
- If you believe you may need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability to access CFPB educational materials, 参加消费者金融保护局的公开会议或活动, or enjoy any other CFPB program or activity, 请求一个.
- If you believe you have been unlawfully denied access to CFPB programs or activities because of a disability, 学习如何投诉.
The 建筑壁垒行为 and access to CFPB facilities
If you have any questions or concerns about physical access to CFPB buildings or facilities, contact the CFPB's project manager/architect at CFPBFacilities@cfpb.政府
We work to ensure our pages are user-friendly, but we also use other sites and social media that may not be accessible to persons with disabilities. The resources we share on social media are available on our official site in an accessible format.